Saturday, June 2, 2012

May 2012 Profits

May 2012 Profits

How has this month been?

This month has seen me getting close to my first goal, and very close to a couple of my secondary goals. 

I have started work on a small app designed around weight loss - it's a very basic app and I designed for myself, rather that to make much money. But of course, once complete it I will release it on the Google Play Store and see how it does.

I also found something interesting which may explain my empty AdMob stats for Simple Calorie Tracker and Earn Money with Android (the app for this blog). I was looking around the AdMob site and noticed all my apps were using the same publisher ID (an ID used to collect stats for each app). So all the stats from all three apps were showing for the Computer and IT Quiz. I have since changed this and we will see how the stats change next month, but for now, here are May's numbers:

May 2012 Profits

Total earnings this month: $4.98 (Last month: $3.09)
Most money earned in a single day: $0.86 (Last month: $0.46)
Maximum ad impressions in a single day: 997 (Last month: 803)
Total ad impressions: 23,217 (Last month: 17,689)
Primary goals met this month: None (close to Goal 1 - earning $1 in a single day (highest was $0.86)
Secondary goals met this month: None (just 2 cents off earning $5 in a single month!)

Next month I will list my other apps in the profits, but there seemed little point in doing so this month.

I am very happy with this months numbers - I know they are not anywhere close to my final target, but it does take a lot of time and effort, and the fact that the numbers have all improved this month is fantastic.

I will have more time this month to put into development and hopefully get another app out before the end of the month, but I will keep you posted.
Mike.


No comments:

Post a Comment