Friday, May 11, 2012

Can I make Money with Andromo for Android?

**Please not since I wrote this post, Andromo have announced they will start charging for their service. Despite offering me a large discount for being a valued customer etc, I don't think I will be subscribing..**

After searching the web recently, I happened upon something called Andromo.
Andromo.com is a website/tool that allows you to create (mainly content based) apps for Android, without any coding, very quickly.

As far as I can tell, at the moment it is only good for creating multimedia and information based apps. This sounded cool though so I had to have a go - I asked myself the questions: Can I make money with Andromo apps? If so, how much money can I make with Andromo apps!

With nothing to lose Andromo is free) I set out creating the app for this blog, titled Earn a Living with Android - click here to check it out. It delivers the content from this blog, via its RSS feed, straight to the app. It worked perfectly and it took me about ten minutes to create and then you can just download the APK file ready to copy to your mobile or upload to the Android/Play Market. Brilliant.

I am very impressed with Andromo, and I will be developing more apps in the future with it.

For now, please check out the app I created with Andromo.

At the end of the month, I'll add the stats for the app I just created too!
Thanks again for reading, My next post is available here.
Mike.


No comments:

Post a Comment