Friday, December 6, 2013

Making Money with Android... and Facebook

Good morning,

I have spent more time on my Facebook page, and would love if you could pay a visit and 'Like' it - if you have enjoyed reading this blog, using my apps etc I would really appreciate it.

My goals for Facebook, which I can use to promote app releases etc, are as follows:
20 likes (currently 17)
30 likes
40 likes
50 likes
I will put these on the About Me and My Goals page.

My intention for Facebook is to release new app information, release information, and other information relative to earning a living with Android, and I am hoping the updates will be interesting and fun, as well as great for getting the word out about my apps.

As you can see, I am working harder than ever on my project to earn a living from Android, and only time will tell if I will be successful, but I do need all the help I can get.

Thanks again and the link to my Facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/spiderdog.spiderdog

No comments:

Post a Comment