Saturday, February 1, 2014

January 2014 Profits

Good morning and welcome.

I hope you are all enjoying the start of your weekend - I need a good rest after such a tough week at work.

So, as always with the profit reports I publish, I'm going to keep things fairly brief. Good results for this month - I wasn't actually expecting much as I haven't released any update for a while due to working on a couple of features for the Computer and IT Quiz, but take a look yourself:

Earnings for Computer and IT Quiz Pro: $21.76

If you look at my my goals page, you can see that I have now hit 2 more of my goals - that's really cool and I'm extremely pleased about this -if I can keeping hitting at least one goal a month, then I'm going in the right direction:

  • Earn $20 in a single month - achieved.
  • 30 likes on Facebook - achieved.
The money achievement is great, but I'm also pleased to get more likes on Facebook - thank you to everyone who has hit the Like button so far, and for those of you who haven't, please please please do - it means a lot to me: Spiderdog Software Facebook page.

Good luck once again to everyone who has similar dreams to me - thanks for reading. I'll post again soon.
Mike.


No comments:

Post a Comment