Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December 2013 Profits

Good afternoon.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's eve.

This post will cover my profits for December 2013 - I have also updated my 'About Me and My Goals' page to show which goals I have achieved and which ones I have left to reach, so please take a look.

So, without further ado here are my profits for December 2013:

Computer and IT Quiz Pro:  $15.84

This is a lot healthier than last month, and the price increase doesn't seem to have impacted sales which is great. I have also hit two of my revised goals:

Earn $10 in a single month. Achieved December 2013
Earn $15 in a single month. Achieved December 2013

I have a lot of development work to be getting on with now - hopefully I can achieve another goal next month, so I will leave this post now and get cracking with that.

Once again, I very much appreciate all the Likes I have had on my Spiderdog Software Facebook page - eight more likes and I achieve another goal, so please please head over and hit the Like button. Many thanks!

Speak to you all soon.
Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment